"Promoting Excellence and Knowledge to the Ummah"

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Behind the Scenes - Final Preparations

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

What wee see...is usually the end result.

The canopies are erected.
Events will be proceeding as planned.
Everything seems smooth and steady, alhamdulillah.

But do we ever wonder, what happened BEFORE the end result?


Did we ever wonder..what goes behind the scenes?

Each committee member, whether big in job status or not, whether his/her job scope is little or huge, however small his/her role seems to be, plays an important part in preparing for IIUM Kuantan Open Day 2010.

Through the past month or so, everybody must have put in a lot of effort in ensuring a smooth workflow between divisions and central bureaus, and between administration and student societies in IIUM Kuantan.
Let's all see this event until the end. (Buat kerja biarlah sehingga ke akhirnya. Usahlah dibiarkan separuh jalan. Sempurnakanlah yang masih berbaki.)

Problems?
Of course problems occur.

But do not let problems become the 'solution'. Do not let problems stop us in fulfilling this amanah by Allah Taala. Let's all solve it as best as we can, together insya-Allah.

Less than 24 hours before the big event, these are the visible faces working hard in setting up the venues (and canopies)...the faces of IP (IIUM Properties)...


Preparation and Technical work.. 

Busy with arranging tables and chai


A canopy skeleton

One of the student committee discussing with IP staff

Working with a smile (posing for the camera?) =


Electricity is running well (alhamdulillah)


'Crime scene invetigation'..

In front of KOM (Kulliyyah of Medicine)...




Main stage...68%...

Exhibition booths

At KOP (Kulliyyah of Pharmacy)...

KOP's foyer/main lobby = Book fair

Exam Hall 1 = PC fair

Even IIUM traffic unit (?) is busy...

Van...

4WD...(where are the people???)
These are just some of the visible activities in IIUM Kuantan campus. Thanks are also due to all IKOD10 committee members who are working behind the scenes...

So, student committees and admin, let's finish what we started together! 

"1 Ummah"

"Promoting Excellence & Knowledge to the Ummah"

2 comments:

  1. You have good articles here! If anyone here is looking for a loan @ 2% rate in return to buy a home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Pedro On pedroloanss@gmail.com When I was introduced to Mr. Pedro at the market watch seminar, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Pedro loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely

    ReplyDelete